Re: Where do you look for books on tech writing?

Subject: Re: Where do you look for books on tech writing?
From: Maria Townsley <maria -at- MSD -dot- MEASUREX -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 May 1994 13:02:07 -0400

I write about software. I always look in the computer section first.

I would prefer to look in a section called "Technical and Business Writing".
This section should contain books about Technical Writing separated by
area of expertise such as medical, environmental, and software.

I don't want to go into a store with a programmer buddy and be looking
for books on Technical Writing next to topics like "How to Publish your
Novel" or "What Rhymes with Moo?"

-Maria

P.S. I made up those titles. Please don't ask for ISBN numbers. :)

Domain: maria -at- msd -dot- measurex -dot- com Maria Townsley Technical Publications
UUCP: ...uunet!mxmsd!maria Measurex Management Systems Division
Voice: (513)-825-3931 x-8871 1280 Kemper Meadow Drive
Fax: (513)-825-5393 Cincinnati, Ohio 45240

_____
This page intentionally left blank.