Re: ZIP Code

Subject: Re: ZIP Code
From: Kelly Hoffman <kelly -at- NASHUA -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 May 1994 10:06:32 EDT

Barbara J. Philbrick <burkbrick -at- AOL -dot- COM> writes:

> Does anyone else out there capitalize ZIP Code?

I generally capitalize it because it's actually an acronym ("zone
improvement plan," if my memory's working today :-).

kkh
Kelly K. Hoffman kelly -at- nashua -dot- hp -dot- com
Learning Products Engineer
Hewlett-Packard, Network Test Division "Reading the manual is
One Tara Blvd., Nashua, NH 03062 admitting defeat."