Re: E-Primer

Subject: Re: E-Primer
From: Jim Grey <jwg -at- ACD4 -dot- ACD -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 May 1994 10:48:51 -0500

Vicki Rosenzwieg thoughtfully remarks:
>Well, I think I'd have answered that writer by pointing out
>that "Passive voice should be eliminated" is a statement in
>the passive voice. It might not accomplish anything, but on
>the other hand, it might have gotten him to stop and think.

Now that you point it out, I suspect that allegedly rude writer
was actually trying to make a funny. It was a weak attempt,
though.

Peace,
jim grey
--
jim grey |beebeebumbleandthestingersmottthehoopleraycharlessingers
jwg -at- acd4 -dot- acd -dot- com |lonniemackandtwangin'eddiehere'smyringwe'regoingsteadyta