Harold and Bev: Are You Going To Minneapolis?

Subject: Harold and Bev: Are You Going To Minneapolis?
From: Binion Amerson <aba -at- OC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 May 1994 16:01:57 -0500

Dear TECHWR-List Readers:

Are Harold and Bev attending the 41st STC Annual Conference?

Last year at the 40th STC Annual Conference in Dallas, two Harold and Bev
notes made their appearance very late at night on the STC Message Board.
For those of you who attended and saw the notes, most found them to be
hilarious. To put it mildly, the notes contained material which was very
humorous to writers and editors!

As General Manager of last year's 40th STC Annual Conference, I sure hope
that Harold and Bev attend this year's 41st STC Annual Conference. It
really made reading the Dallas STC Message Board fun and interesting.
Let's all watch the Message Board in Minneapolis and see?

Now you ask, "Who are Harold and Bev?" I asked the same question. No one
knew anything about the messages or who placed them on the Board. Well, on
the final day of last year's conference and to my surprise, Harold and Bev
came forward. (I understand that Harold and Bev also came forward at one
of the tables at the Wednesday Recognition Luncheon.) No, it wasn't me!
But to continue the mystery, I'll not reveal the disguise.

See you in Minneapolis!

Binion Amerson
Director-Sponsor, STC Region 5

Binion Amerson, Senior Technical Writer, OpenConnect Systems, 2711 LBJ, Ste
800, Dallas, TX 75234, Ph 214/888-0447; Fax 214/484-6100; Email aba -at- oc -dot- com
Director-Sponsor, Society for Technical Communication (STC) Region 5.