Re: Friendly Fonts

Subject: Re: Friendly Fonts
From: Rikki Nyman <nymanr -at- TRG -dot- TRGLINK -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 May 1994 11:48:25 -0700

Barb:

I will be looking into the Adobe typefaces when I get a chance. In the
meantime, I would see how Friz Quadrata would work (I like the lightness)
or, and this is a departure, but I would experiment with something like
Tekton which is architectural in style and looks hand written. For a short
piece I think it might be kind of fun. Sort of Moosewood cookbookish.

Bye the bye, when I was fussing with fonts last week I found a great book
called "The Electronic Type Catalog" by Steve Byers and published by Bantam
in 1992.

Just my 2 cents.

Rikki