Re: (sigh) Should've worn my asbestos undies today

Subject: Re: (sigh) Should've worn my asbestos undies today
From: doug montalbano <doug_montalbano -at- CC -dot- CHIRON -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 May 1994 12:15:23 PST

PatO' announces that he won't apologize for suggesting Andreas be thrown off the
list.

PatO', while I too have *occasionally* found Andreas tone annoying (he sounds at
times like a knowitall), I have not found him condescending, nor, except for
that exasperated example you gave, sarcastic. (You should remember he was being
flamed at the time.) Most people, if they've objected to one of his postings,
have either addressed his points or ribbed him nicely (I still snicker at "Pull
the other leg. It rings a bell.")

He has, however, done nothing *wrong*, and I am disturbed by your hostility.
Are you sure it isn't something personal?

Doug (the other one)
Doug_Montalbano -at- cc -dot- chiron -dot- com
Doug Montalbano <> an editor ... comes down from
Technical Writer <> the mountain after a battle
Chiron Corporation <> and shoots the wounded....
510/601-2862 (voice/tty) <> --Rita Mae Brown, _Bingo_