FAQs

Subject: FAQs
From: "Eric J. Ray" <EJRAY -at- OSUVM1 -dot- BITNET>
Date: Tue, 3 May 1994 12:52:58 CST

Yes, this FAQ question came up a couple of weeks ago, and we even had
some volunteers to create some FAQs. Here's a suggestion which is very
much up for discussion. How would it be if I were to post the names
of the volunteers we have (so people don't duplicate efforts), and anyone
interested in doing a FAQ simply creates one. Post the FAQ to the list
for discussion, elaboration, etc., and I will snag it and put it on a
gopher/anonymous FTP server here. If someone asks a FAQ, the maintainer
should privately send the FAQ or point the curious one to the gopher
site.

Does this sound workable? Comments or suggestions?

Eric
ejray -at- vm1 -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu