Re: Meet me in Minneapolis, Louie

Subject: Re: Meet me in Minneapolis, Louie
From: Jim Walsh <jimw -at- TENNESSEE -dot- SC -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 2 May 1994 17:27:49 CDT

LaVonna:

I can meet any time except possibly #4 as I am on a panel discussion at 4-5:30
pm
that afternoon. If #7 is in the a.m., then OK; otherwise, I'm outta there
Wednes-
day afternoon. It would be fun to see who I've been reading and writing to all
this time (a photo op).

-- Jim Walsh jimw -at- tennessee -dot- sc -dot- ti -dot- com (tennessee is my favorite author
-
I'm from Texas)

* I'll post the winner to the list.

* 1. Sunday evening's Welcome Reception
* 2. Monday breakfast
* 3. Wednesday breakfast
* 4. Gather at competition winner's reception on
* Monday afternoon and then go to dinner (There is
* no formal dinner that evening.)
* 5. Sunday afternoon
* 6. Tuesday evening
* 7. Wed. 8:30 Internet session