1,000 Business Cards

Subject: 1,000 Business Cards
From: Andreas Ramos <andreas -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 2 May 1994 12:55:20 -0700

I used to have them printed in lots of 1,000 (Office Depot, $9.95, best
price, good quality).
Now, I use calling card sheets from Paper Direct (1-800-A-PAPERS). They
have some twenty different styles. Each card is micro-perforated; just
print the sheet and punch out the cards. Voila! color calling cards on
fancy paper. And you can make just one card. Just like Rockford. It's $20
for a box of 50 sheets which is 500 cards.

(Here's some pre-emptive flame-retardant for the "$20? omigod! that could
feed a whole village of Africans! What planet are you on?" crowd. It's
cheaper and the result is better. And you can update your calling cards
without throwing out the remaining 850 cards and thereby endangering a
bunch of spotted newts or whatever.)

yrs,
andreas
Andreas Ramos, M.A. Heidelberg Sacramento, California