Re: Caps misunderstanding II

Subject: Re: Caps misunderstanding II
From: "David L. Bergart" <bodafu -at- CCVAX -dot- SINICA -dot- EDU -dot- TW>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 1994 09:39:24 +0800

--- snip ---
>It comes, I think, from reading to many Victorian novels.
--- snip ---

No matter how many Victorian novels I read to, there are yet more clammering
to be read to (if you've never heard a Victorian novel clammer, you're
missing something very special).

David

David L. Bergart - bodafu -at- ccvax -dot- sinica -dot- edu -dot- tw - bodafu -at- TWNAS886 -dot- bitnet
Line^h^h^h^hCopy editor, Botanical Bulletin of Academia Sinica, Taiwan