3-ring binders (was Give 'em books)

Subject: 3-ring binders (was Give 'em books)
From: Jim Grey <jwg -at- ACD4 -dot- ACD -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 1994 07:59:15 -0500

Mark Levinson said:
(Or if 8/5-x-11 in ring binders is what your company distributes, then
tsk tsk.)

We do. Who are you tsking? In our case, the writers have no direct say
in the way our manuals are produced: we write 'em and print a master, and
that's it. I'd love to use a smaller page size and have the suckers bound.
But my company won't spend the dough. We have a small customer base, and
therefore produce manuals only as we sell a new customer or upgrade an
existing customer. Having a bunch of manuals lying around is very expensive.

Peace,
jim grey
--
jim grey |beebeebumbleandthestingersmottthehoopleraycharlessingers
jwg -at- acd4 -dot- acd -dot- com |lonniemackandtwangin'eddiehere'smyringwe'regoingsteadyta