Internet Training Videos

Subject: Internet Training Videos
From: Gregory=Kushmerek%AcctgMed%FIN -at- HUMRES-SERVER -dot- NET -dot- TUFTS -dot- EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 1994 17:56:14 EDT

Forwarded to: smtp[techwr-l -at- vm1 -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu]
cc:
Comments by: Gregory Kushmerek -at- AcctgMed@FIN
Comments:

I thought that someone on this list might want to know about this
post.

Is anyone out there preparing Internet materials? Just curious.

--gk

Greg Kushmerek

Date: Wed, 06 Apr 1994 09:18:02 +0000
Subject: Re: Internet training videos
To: Mike -dot- Patterson -at- mtsg -dot- ubc -dot- ca, com-priv -at- psi -dot- com

> Date sent: Tue, 5 Apr 94 16:58:54 PDT
> From: Mike -dot- Patterson -at- mtsg -dot- ubc -dot- ca
> To: com-priv -at- psi -dot- com
> Subject: Internet training videos

> I am looking for VHS videos that provide Internet training.
> I would prefer a basic introductory video plus more advanced
> ones. Does anyone know of the availability of such videos?

> -- Mike Patterson, BCnet manager Mike -at- BC -dot- net (604) 291-5209

I have in front of me a piece from Amdahl (of all people) that contains
reference to computer based self training packages for TCP/IP (no prices)
CGTC 4hrs TCP/IP Desktop Seminar
CGTU 6 hrs TCP/IP for UNIX users
CGTL 12 hrs TCP/IP Architecture
CGTA 12 hrs TCP/IP Applications
UGIN 3 hrs Internet: Ultimate Connectivity

AMDAHL Corp
Education Marketing Office M?S 306
1250 Arques Ave
PO Box 3470
Sunnyvale, CA 94088-9967

800/233-9521

You also might call SRA at 800/SRA-1277

Dave Nordlund nordlund -at- ccstaff -dot- cc -dot- ukans -dot- edu
University of Kansas 913/864-0450
Computing Services FAX 913/864-0485
Lawrence, KS 66045

------- End of Forwarded Message