internship needed

Subject: internship needed
From: Amy Listeman <PSLISTEM -at- ECUVM1 -dot- BITNET>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 1994 00:25:42 EDT

Following right along in the steps of many other college students
seeking work for the summer...

I'm looking for an internship, preferably in North Carolina. I'm in my
first semester of graduate work in the technical and professional
communication program at East Carolina University (My BA's are in
English writing and psychology). I enjoy working on computers and am
able to pick up on new applications very quickly. My particular
interests lie in manuals and instructions and in document design and
typography. I would be happy to send my resume and portfolio to any
interested person(s).

Amy Listeman