Interviewing books and references

Subject: Interviewing books and references
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 1994 15:19:04 -0500

"Thanks!" to 10 or so of you who responded to my post about
interviewing processes. (I'll post a summary soon.)

Three books were recommended, but my library has none of them.
(I just checked via telnet; isn't the Internet cool?)

I can, however, probably access articles from _Technical Communication_
and _The Journal of Technical Writing and Communication_. Please
let me know of any good interviewing articles from these
journals, and I'll use your recommendations for a starting point when
I journey to the library (1.5 hr drive) this weekend.

Thanks again.

LaVonna
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com