Announcing NCSU's New TechComm List

Subject: Announcing NCSU's New TechComm List
From: Brad Mehlenbacher <brad_m -at- UNITY -dot- NCSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 1994 01:19:54 -0400

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
/ .\
/ .:.\ INTRODUCING NCSU's
/ .:::.\ MS IN TECHNICAL COMMUNICATION
/ .:::::.\ ELECTRONIC DISCUSSION LIST
@@@.:::::::.@@@ AND ANNOUNCEMENT BULLETIN BOARD
@@@@@@@.:::::::::.@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@.:::::::::::.@@@@@@@@ Listname: techcomm
@@@@@@@@.:::::::::::::.@@@@@@@@ Address: techcomm -at- listserv -dot- ncsu -dot- edu
@@@@@@@.::::::'@@@`::::.@@@@@@@ or techcomm -at- ncsu -dot- edu
@@@@@@.::::'@@@@@@@@@`::.@@@@@@ Listowner: brad_m -at- unity -dot- ncsu -dot- edu
@@@@.:::'@@@@@@@@@@@@@`:.@@@@
@.::'@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@`.@
.:' @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Dear Techwr-l-ers:

For anyone interested, I'd like to invite you to subscribe to our new
list, TechComm, an electronic forum for the dissemination of information
related to North Carolina State University's MS in Technical Communication
faculty, graduate students, and interested contributors (such as the
members of NCSU's Student Chapter of the Society for Technical
Communication, interested practitioners from Research Triangle Park, and
technical communicators in general).

TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE TECHCOMM LIST (FEEL FREE TO PASS ON TO YOUR COLLEAGUES!)

Send the following message to listserv -at- ncsu -dot- edu:

subscribe techcomm John Doe (where 'John Doe' is your name)

TO SEND MESSAGES TO THE TECHCOMM LIST

To send mail, announcements, etc., to the list, mail your message to

techcomm -at- ncsu -dot- edu (or techcomm -at- listserv -dot- ncsu -dot- edu)

and please try to put a subject line in your mail header that accurately
and concisely describes the subject of your message (so that other
members of the list can easily discern if they're interested in the
contents of the message without necessarily having to read it).

If you have any questions or problems, contact the listowner, Brad
Mehlenbacher at <brad_m -at- unity -dot- ncsu -dot- edu>.

Thanks for your time! Looking forward to many productive discussions and
information exchanges....