Chain letters

Subject: Chain letters
From: Debbie Ginsburg <GINSBURG -at- CUA -dot- BITNET>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 1994 09:37:33 -0400

Please do not forward chain letters. At The Catholic University of
America, chain letters violate our Suranet/Internet agreement; I have
to believe that that would be true of most other places as well. Some
of the letters going around recently are pornographic. Others are
manipulative and/or just plain nasty. Don't encourage them, please.

Thanks.
Debbie Ginsburg Editor/User Consultant
The Catholic University of America e-mail: GINSBURG -at- CUA -dot- EDU