Re: Online Help

Subject: Re: Online Help
From: Bonni Graham <bonnig -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 1994 02:35:28 EDT

Chuck and all other interested parties,

Actually there is a program that will "single source" to both .ipf & .rtf
files -- UniversalHelp by Softronics in Colorado. Since all my source
documents are back at my old job (actually, they've probably been shipped
back to Boston by now), I can't give anyone specific ordering information.

It's clunky, and there were a couple of things v 1.15 didn't really do right,
but nothing you couldn't overcome with a little determination and a
search-and-replace macro.

Let me know if you want to know more detail -- I can provide some examples of
how I used it and answer a few questions, if need be.

Bonni Graham
Manual Labour
President, SDSTC
BonniG -at- aol -dot- com