Words Into Type 4th ed.

Subject: Words Into Type 4th ed.
From: Michele Berkes 615-576-2352 <BERKESM -at- A1 -dot- OSTI -dot- GOV>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 1994 11:21:00 -0400

Hi all! I received the following answer to my question from earlier this
week. I thought some of the rest of you might be interested. Also, if
memory serves, someone on the list knew the _WIT_ editor (was is our
listowner, Eric?). If so, whoever you are, is the 1996 date accurate?

Thanks again,
Michele Berkes
Writer/Editor, Labat-Anderson Incorporated, OSTI Support Operations
DOE/Office of Scientific and Technical Information, Oak Ridge, Tennessee
berkesm -at- a1 -dot- osti -dot- gov