Re: "dummy" books to...

Subject: Re: "dummy" books to...
From: Mike Pope <mikep -at- ASYMETRIX -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 1994 09:13:00 PST

Well, our style is that a new term has to be defined right where it first
appears. We don't happen to use marginalia for that, but that seems
reasonable. Then every term so defined also appears in the glossary at the
end. My feeling is that the definition tends to be more meaningful in
context, but if you're far from the original definition when you encounter a
strange term, the glossary'll do ya.

-- Mike Pope
Asymetrix Corporation
mikep -at- asymetrix -dot- com