Basic Tech Writing Seminars

Subject: Basic Tech Writing Seminars
From: "DSNACQ::HARRISON"@TULSA.DOWELL.SLB.COM
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 1994 18:47:55 -0600

Hello, all!

I need info on *basic* tech writing seminars.

My client has an employee whose first language is not English. Because some
tech writing is part of this employee's job description, my client would like
to send her to a short (1 or 2 day) seminar on "Tech Writing 101." My client
says the STC conference would be too deep for her.

I checked with a couple of places (like ComTech), but their seminars are too
advanced for what this person needs.

I'm open to suggestions! You can reply to me directly, or to the list if you
think this is something that others may be interested in knowing.

Thanks so much for your help.

Regards,

Barbi Harrison
The Wordmaster, Inc.
harrison -at- dsnvx1 -dot- sinet -dot- slb -dot- com

End of returned message