[no subject]

From: Dawn Throener <ARIA -at- VAX1 -dot- MANKATO -dot- MSUS -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 1994 19:40:07 -0600

Some time ago, I posted a message concerning a paper I was doing on nonverbal
communication and the internet. I requested information and comments
regarding the "flaming" that had taken place on this listserv.
I want to thank those who responded and am happy to
tell you that I earned an "A" on the paper.

Now, it's time to go home and relax during Spring Break.

Thanks again, :)

Dawn Throener