Who reads the manuals?

Subject: Who reads the manuals?
From: "Vollbach, Elizabeth" <evollbach -at- CCLINK -dot- LOGICON -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 1994 09:00:14 PST

Karla, I, too, read the manuals that come with, for instance,
appliances. Funny, I was just discussing this with some people at
work the other day. I said, and no one disagreed, that men don't
bother reading manuals unless all else fails. This has been my
experience, anyhow. I admit, though, I have always been mystified
that they always got the job done in spite of it. Beth