SUM: ftp sites (whoops)

Subject: SUM: ftp sites (whoops)
From: Randy Allen Harris <raha -at- WATARTS -dot- UWATERLOO -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 1994 16:17:02 -0500

Whoops. In my recent summary, I forgot both to credit Patrick O'Connell,
and to pass along his advice about sites.

He (?) suggested the following additional PD software site:

winftp.cica.indiana.edu (129.79.26.27)

And the following graphic site:

sunsite.unc.edu (152.2.22.81)

Sorry for the omission.

Randy Allen Harris
raha -at- watarts -dot- uwaterloo -dot- ca

Rhetoric and Professional Writing, Department of English, University of
Waterloo, Waterloo ON N2L 3G1, CANADA; 519 885-1211, x5362; FAX: 519 884-8995