Request for signatures (WAS Signature blocks)

Subject: Request for signatures (WAS Signature blocks)
From: Heli Roosild <HeliR -at- MSMAILHQ -dot- NETIMAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 1994 09:03:00 PST

As Soh Kam Hung reminds us in responding to Wendy's query on signature
blocks, we list members work on a variety of computer systems using a
number of different mail systems. Mine, for example, does not provide any
information about the person sending a message (at least not in a form that
I can uncover within a reasonable amount of time).

So even if you don't have a fancy signature block, could you please sign
your name and email address when you post? Your geographical location and
even company name would be nice too.

Thanks!

--Heli