Signature blocks

Subject: Signature blocks
From: WENDY <WARREN -at- VAX -dot- EDINBORO -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 1994 17:36:51 -0400

I feel like a complete novice asking this question, but I'll
stick out my neck anyway:
How do you people get those neat signature blocks to
look that way?
AND Where do you find those great quotes? Do you make them up
or find them somewhere?
I compose online; is that my problem?
(I hope this is appropriate to ask on this list.)
I saw--not for the first time--Len Olszewski's sig block, and it reminded
me again to ask. Others have neat ones, too. How DO you do that?

Curious,
Wendy
warren -at- vax -dot- edinboro -dot- edu