Mea Culpa and a new video

Subject: Mea Culpa and a new video
From: Bonni Graham <bonnig -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 1994 16:28:19 EST

OK, OK, I'm sorry -- I was WRONG. I shouldn't have used the list for any
personal or STC-related (but not general to everyone) reason whatsoever. It
won't happen again, I promise. Please put the wet noodles away...

On a new topic, SDSTC will soon have another Meetings on Tape installment
ready. I'm taking advance orders now for

An Introduction to Hypertext
LASTC's Major Johnson demystifies hypertext creation and maintenance, and
demonstrates his insights for the San Diego STC. Major will prove not only
that hypertext is not arcane and difficult, but that you may already be doing
it, without even knowing it.

The tape is, as usual, $9.40 for those inside the U.S. and Canada and
$15.32US, drawn on a US bank for those of you who are overseas. I'm taking
advance orders, so I can find out how many copies to make!

Let me know at my new email address: BonniG -at- aol -dot- com

Once again, I'm sorry if I caused unnecessary stress to some of you by
misusing the list. It won't happen again.

Bonni
Technical Writer
President, San Diego STC
BonniG -at- aol -dot- com