Summary - 'Fell Through'

Subject: Summary - 'Fell Through'
From: Gregory=Kushmerek%AcctgMed%FIN -at- HUMRES-SERVER -dot- NET -dot- TUFTS -dot- EDU
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 1994 12:38:53 EST

I've received a number of responses already from people, including
one who grew up in my area, that my Theatre studies date had it
right (not that I was arguing about it ;-).

Interesting to know -- maybe I'll ask my parents how they define it. I'd
like to know how I even got that interpretation in the first place!

--gk

Greg Kushmerek | "The history of political suppression
gkushmerek -at- acctg -dot- fin -dot- tufts -dot- edu | argues against aiming draconian
| penalites at obviously reprehensible
Opinions expressed are my own. | actors." -- The Nation