Addresses Needed

Subject: Addresses Needed
From: Nancy Hoft <itech -at- MV -dot- MV -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 1994 15:59:17 -0500

I need a few addresses and some very general information on two
professional associations, the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
and the Association for Business Communication (ABC, not to be confused
with the IABC!).

I want the main addresses of each association. I also want to know, very
briefly, what each offers technical communicators.

Thanks in advance.

Nancy Hoft, itech -at- mv -dot- mv -dot- com