Re: Good books

Subject: Re: Good books
From: Andreas Ramos <andreas -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 1994 15:00:27 -0800

What ever happened to that tradition of finding the best book, magazine,
whatever by the best publisher in the field and then seeing how they did
it? If I want to do citations, it'll depend on which magazine or book
field it will be in. So... I pick up the standard in that field and
browse through it for examples.

I really don't believe in this "standard reference works" kind of thing.
Esp. with computers; by the time a reference work is concieved,
published, and distributed, the field will be obselete.

yrs,
andreas
Andreas Ramos, M.A. Sacramento, California
Tlf:(916)448-8756
Fax:(916)448-7559