Re: Perfect style manual

Subject: Re: Perfect style manual
From: Andreas Ramos <andreas -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 1994 17:05:41 -0800

A rule book for writing? Isn't the point of writing to be creative?
There's so many different ways to write, to get information across in
different ways, to different readers. A "end-all" rule book? Would one
use academic citations standards on a TIME magazine article? No way.

yrs,
andreas
Andreas Ramos
Sacramento, California | Tlf:(916)448-8756 | andreas -at- netcom -dot- com