Re: Want Ads

Subject: Re: Want Ads
From: Marcia Whitmore <marcia -at- INTERCON -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 1994 12:24:25 -0500

An interesting notion, not replying to a P.O. Box. This reasoning had
never occurred to me. However, I believe I'd go ahead and apply for a job
that sounded interesting and gave a P.O. Box to reply to. Here's why: I
myself have avoided using a street address or a name in an ad in the past
to avoid lots and lots of phone calls or visits from salesy headhunter
types. Have others done the same?