Benchmarking

Subject: Benchmarking
From: John Stamps <stampsj -at- MINERVA -dot- ROBADOME -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 1994 14:12:05 PST

ROLM / A Siemens Company product documentation department is initiating a
quality improvement, customer-driven program. Our first step is to determine
how best to involve our customers -- internal (ROLM service personnel) and
external (ROLM product owners and users) -- as participants in our product
documentation process.

To this end we would like to benchmark our existing processes with documentation
departments that are already successfully customer-driven. If you have anything
to share, please contact John Stamps at stampsj -at- minerva -dot- robadome -dot- com
(408/492-5793 John Stamps at stampsj -at- minerva -dot- robadome -dot- com (408/492-5793) or
Robert Wineland at wineland -at- minerva -dot- robadome -dot- com -dot-

Thanks 8-}