Re: Author's Permission

Subject: Re: Author's Permission
From: Mike Mcgraw <mcgraw -at- BROOKTREE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 1994 12:06:55 -0800

(wry smile)...deliberately posted to TECHWR-L as a FYI and a rejoinder
to Beth's comments.

Speaking of author permissions, Beth, I mean Ms. Thistlebottom, I've
been meaning to ask for your permission to reprint some of your grammar
columns on the net. Dallas/Ft.Worth STC has a local project going to
collect and post material from other STC chapter newsletters for their
members to read online. I think several articles from this years'
*Signature* would make interesting reading. What do you say?

Quick Draw :*)

(snip)
> Is it really all that important that Ken get that author's permission
> to use his poem in a little newsletter? I don't think so.
(snip)