CADD

Subject: CADD
From: Tracey Showalter <tshowalt -at- SCTCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 1994 13:13:45 -0500

CADD

I'm posting this for a co-worker who is not on the list.

Has anyone out there used CADD, version 2.0? (Real CAD for the Mac)

My co-worker is interested in purchasing it, but would like to
contact someone who uses it first. If you have used it, or know
someone who has, would you pass on your impressions of it to
Robin Gorneau at

rgorneau -at- sctcorp -dot- com

Thanks!

Tracey Showalter