Re: Respect (or Political Correctness?)

Subject: Re: Respect (or Political Correctness?)
From: Elwin McKellar <mckellar -at- MTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 1994 23:55:43 EST

To Paul Trummel,

An update on another old saying:

"Satire is easy, comedy is hard."

Maybe part of the problem is that some of us have become so inured to the
heat, that we "kinda like it?" I am reminded of joggers, those aggravating
people who, all sweaty and wheezing, smile and tell you how much pain they
endure and how it "hurts so good."

If we keep picking those nits, they will never heal.

Mick.

--
______
| |
Michigan Technological University - Houghton, Michigan 49931-1295
/ \
Mick McKellar - Information Systems Spec. - Computing Technology Services

e-mail address: mckellar -at- mtu -dot- edu phone: (906) 487-2112, 2110