Re: Respect

Subject: Re: Respect
From: Joe Fockler <jfockler -at- IPHASE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 1994 14:50:10 -0600

MEGA Mega Dittos. This forum is a great source of information and ideas
from so many people who come together electronically. It's time to stop
dividing everything and everybody into so many fragments that disagree on
everything (purely for the sake of argument).

I was flamed on this forum (as many may remember) and looked at it as a
personal attack. However, after thinking about it I realized that
everyone who disagreed with me was wrong and I laughed it off.

In any case, there will ALWAYS be those who disagree. Some just voice (or
express) it in a less than tactful way. I don't think poor
grammar/syntax/spelling on the net is a major issue. I'm sure most people
think much faster than they can type.

Thanks to all of you for your contributions to this forum. I enjoy most
of the discussions and delete those I am not interested in reading.

Keep up the good work and keep the ideas flowing.

Joe