Minimalist Writing

Subject: Minimalist Writing
From: Michael Gos <GOS -at- DT3 -dot- DT -dot- UH -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 1994 13:52:21 -0600

Is anyone out there using minimalist writing for anything other than instruc-
tions or other types of manuals? I'm trying to get a handle on how this is
evolving and would appreciate hearing from anyone who has gone beyond the
instruction stage. What kinds of documents are you applying it to? What
audiences? And what is your rationale for doing so.

To not clutter up the list, contact me at:

GOS -at- UHDBIT Or GOS -at- DT -dot- UH -dot- EDU

Michael Gos
University 0f Houston-Downtown