Re: Reply to: Ain't nothin' wrong with me gramma'

Subject: Re: Reply to: Ain't nothin' wrong with me gramma'
From: Melody DeMeritt <mdemerit -at- CYMBAL -dot- AIX -dot- CALPOLY -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 1994 15:56:58 -0800

Really, Chad is a student of mine. He was not on the list as a
subscriber. He simply used one of the messages that I had forwarded
to him to respond.

Yes, this list does get nit-picky at times....but isn't that what
tech writers are up to?? Besides, the "picking on" Chad that happened
was not about commas. It was grammatical distinctions clarified between
impersonal and passive voice. Actually much larger than commas.

And, the information was given in a very educational manner.

Melody DeMeritt
Lecturer
Cal Poly State University
English Department