Re: Markety Markety

Subject: Re: Markety Markety
From: Ad absurdum per aspera <JTCHEW -at- LBL -dot- GOV>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 1994 23:01:07 GMT

Of course, what gets the goose sauced makes you take a
gander, or something like that. At a previous place
where I worked, the marketing people referred to the
people in the lab as "labbies."

The image of a programmer bounding across the lawn with
a tennis ball in his mouth was probably not what they
meant to evoke, but was nonetheless (how else could I
possibly say this?) fetching.

Joe
"Just another personal opinion from the People's Republic of Berkeley"
Disclaimer: Even if my employer had a position on the subject,
I probably wouldn't be the one stating it on their behalf.