Re: thin(g, k) survey

Subject: Re: thin(g, k) survey
From: Brett E Lee-1 <leex0096 -at- MAROON -dot- TC -dot- UMN -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 1994 18:37:13 -0600

Mike's response posted earlier reminded me of a catchy little tidbit
listed in a Billy Joel concert program. One of his band members said "I
was born, bread, toasted, and jammed in New York City. Pretty good typing
for one hand with my 4 month old daughter on my lap.

LEEX0096 -at- maroon -dot- tc -dot- umn -dot- edu