Re: Hardware Illustrations

Subject: Re: Hardware Illustrations
From: d -dot- venzke -at- GENIE -dot- GEIS -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1993 03:01:00 BST

I don't recall who asked, but a few weeks back someone on this list
asked if anyone knew of a source for illustrations of hardware parts
and components. I received the following information a couple of
days ago in a direct mail postcard pack and thought I'd pass the
information along:

Introducing! Pop-In Parts A Totally New Kind of Clip Art

Technical - Industrial - Scientific Illustrations in Eye-Catching Detail

Precisely Drawn Parts & Art in High Quality EPS Format for Macintosh and IBM/PC

Contact:
TECH-M / Pop-In Parts
9720 Executive Center Dr. #203
St. Petersburg, FL 33702

FREE catalog: (Voice) 813.576.1884
(Fax) 813.577.7207

Dave Venzke CLEO Communications
dven -at- cleo -dot- com 3796 Plaza Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Voice: 313.662.2002 (ext. 132)
Fax: 313.662.1965