Re: Xerox DocuTech

Subject: Re: Xerox DocuTech
From: Steve Pope <spope -at- CHAR -dot- VNET -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1993 18:57:16 -0500

> Xerox DocuTech

> Has anyone out there used a Xerox DocuTech? Does it have any quirks, oddities,
> or just plain problems?

> (If "DocuTech" is not the right name, please let me know...)

> tracey showalter
> tshowalt -at- sctcorp -dot- com

Tracey,

One of my customers has a Docutech system that they put in several months
ago. I have four writers on the customer's site that send work to the
Docutech. What type of information do you want? It is a massive system
but very capable. We haven't sent any files to it yet. This feature
should be online by Spring.

Steve Pope
The Kelton Group
Raleigh