Mentor/ees: the pendulum has swung...

Subject: Mentor/ees: the pendulum has swung...
From: "JACK P. SHAW" <jsh -at- SOFTWARE-AG -dot- DE>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1993 13:21:05 MEZ

...in favor of mentees, thanks to the willingness of
some old hands to take on someone.

So if you're out there, asking yourself "Why didn't I
finish my mail-order brain surgury course" or "Is carpal
tunnel syndrome all I really want out of life?"--maybe this
is for you. Now, why didn't I ever learn to spell "surgery"...?

There are rooms for more mentees--doubles only. And when
the pendulum has swang back, I'll no doubt again come
begging. But as you have seen, I'm not long on pride...

Jack Shaw/jsh -at- software-ag -dot- de
Software AG
Darmstadt, Germany