In what form do you get this list?

Subject: In what form do you get this list?
From: kendal stitzel <kensti -at- KENSTI -dot- AUTO-TROL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1993 15:53:56 MST

Greetings, netters.

A query:

Is there a way to receive the TECHWR-L mailing list as a regular
Internet newsgroup?

I ask because I get TECHWR-L as e-mail. There are other lists that
interest me, but I already feel swamped by the volume of this list alone.

As the Lord said to Job from the whirlwind, "Tell me if you know so much."
Or tell me if you know who I can ask (besides the Lord) that does know.

(I have made some inquiries with my system administrator--not to be confused
with the Lord--and the local organization that provides our Internet feed.
Alas, to no avail.)

Thanks!

Biblically yours,

Ken Stitzel (as opposed to that Ken d'Albenas guy)
kensti -at- Auto-trol -dot- com