Re[2]: How does one plug into the Internet?

Subject: Re[2]: How does one plug into the Internet?
From: Bonni Graham <Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- RELAY -dot- PROTEON -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1993 09:14:00 EST

Text item: Text_1

You can also get into the Internet through Compuserve, but I'm not
sure how. It describes the process in the Compuserve user manual, I'm
pretty sure (my fiance is the modem nut in our house, so I don't
_know_ for sure).

Bonni Graham |
Technical Writer | copyright, n. The indisput-
Easel Corporation, ENFIN Technology Lab | able common-law privilege
Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- relay -dot- proteon -dot- com | held since time immemorial
President, San Diego STC | by owners of optical scanners
| to reproduce anything they
NOTE: apparently my email address needs | can get their hands on as
to be typed exactly as it appears here, | clip art.
punctuation and all, or the system gets |
upset. | --Ezra Shapiro