Road Trip Denver to Tuscon

Subject: Road Trip Denver to Tuscon
From: Steven Owens <uso01 -at- MAILHOST -dot- UNIDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1993 09:19:25 -0600

Hey all,

I'm road tripping from Denver to Tuscon on the 18th (next
saturday), and then back again on the 26th (the sunday after that).
Anybody want me to stop in and say hello? :-) If anybody can offer
possible crash space along the way (say, Albequerqe - how *is* that
spelled?), it'd be appreciated. I've never made a drive this long
before, so I don't know if I'll start fading halfway there.

Steven J. Owens
uso01 -at- unidata -dot- com
(303) 294-4864
(303) 367-8074