Assistance with Tech Writing Practicum

Subject: Assistance with Tech Writing Practicum
From: Steven Owens <uso01 -at- MAILHOST -dot- UNIDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1993 14:46:26 -0600

What exactly are you looking for? There's a huge amount of PC software out
there on the net. Lemme check what I happen to have locally... Hm...

3dm.zip fdrw225b.zip mchef_1b.zip ubc.file-formats
artform.zip fdrw225u.zip mm-706.zip ubc.file-index
ccc1053a.zip ganttman.arc msdosstuff ubc.finding-files
ccc1053b.zip gmovie.zip nutri321.zip ubc.how-to-upload
ccc1053c.zip japan14.zip pageone1.arc ubcREADME
cchef20.zip kanji1.zip pageone2.arc uc3d.zip
ctdesk73.arc kanji2.zip psdldemo.zip wfu.arc
evp10a.zip kanji3.zip qbasicindex.txt
evp10b.zip mailreaders.txt stv3-dos.zip
fdrw225a.zip mchef_1a.zip tmastr23.zip

Now, I don't know which of these will run on your PC from a single disk,
but you should be able to find out more by rummaging around the site
file list. I'll send you two more messages containing information on CICA,
a useful site I use sometimes.

Steven J. Owens
uso01 -at- unidata -dot- com