CCCC Bibliographers Needed!

Subject: CCCC Bibliographers Needed!
From: Cindy Selfe <cyselfe -at- MTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1993 10:25:53 -0500

Megabuddies and WAC-L friends--

The CCCC Bibliography on Composition and Rhetoric is seeking people who
will serve as Contributing Bibliographers for this year. We very much need
colleagues willing to serve the profession by contributing to this
important project.

Contributing Bibliographers are typically assigned 2-5 academic journals,
or 1-2 commercial presses, or some area of DAI to search for
articles/pieces of interest to college-level teachers of composition.
Contributing Bibliographers annotate these articles/pieces (we provide
thorough guidelines and support for this process) and send them to the
Bibliography Editors (Gail Hawisher and Cindy Selfe) for compiling. The
annual deadline for completed materials is 1 March.

Contributing Bibliographers receive a free copy of the year's Bibliography
when it is published by SIU and the CCCC. At the request of Contributing
Bibliographers, letters of commendation can be sent to department heads,
deans, etc.

If you would like to serve as a Contributing Bibliographer for the CCCC
Bibliography project, please contact Cindy selfe, CYSELFE -at- MTU -dot- edu, as soon
as possible. Please include:

--name
--e-mail and snail mail address
--telephone numbers (office and home
--areas of academic expertise

Please cross-list this post to related lists.

Cindy Selfe
Cynthia L. Selfe
Humanities Department
Michigan Technological University