Advice about tech comm depts

Subject: Advice about tech comm depts
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1993 17:27:55 -0600

Regarding my plea to the tech comm community about operations,
structure, and processes of tech comm depts:

The advice is beginning to trickle in. If I caught you short on time,
please send your quick note now, then send your complete thoughts
at your leisure.

Thanks *so* much!

LaVonna
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com