Re: Ohio info

Subject: Re: Ohio info
From: Gary Dettmers <garyd -at- TEKELEC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1993 08:21:05 -0600

> I'd like to get some information about co-op/job opportunities in Ohio.
> I am specifically interested in Cincinnati and Columbus, but would
> welcome input on any area. Can someone point me in the right direction?

> Also, is there an STC chapter near either, and if so, how do I contact
> them?

> Thanks in advance,
> Kimberly Redick
> sg93r4js -at- dunx1 -dot- ocs -dot- drexel -dot- edu

Kim,

I requested information about the local STC chapter in Columbus, OH.

The person I contaced is:

Thomas Hockman
(513) 642-5000 ext. 1495

I haven't received the membership information yet, but it should arrive this
week. I hope this helps.

________________ Gary Dettmers | I'd rather have a full
* \\\// * Sr. Tech Writer | bottle in front of me,
* (o o) * Tekelec | than to have a full
*--ooO-(_)-Ooo--* gary -dot- dettmers -at- tekelec -dot- com | frontal lobotomy.